Thursday, September 10, 2015

Where I'm supposed to be

Last time I wrote it was about how we see our life when we are young, how perfect it will be, then life happens and we look back on our lives in our 40's, 50's and realize its no where close to how we though it ought to be....but is it?

I never saw myself as being 41 years old, single, married twice, and having a short life expectancy. Maybe this is where God wants me to be, or maybe it is the road I am supposed to go down.  I know that I have not always made the best decisions, and I am to blame for that, but if I really ask how I am still living 2+ years after I was supposed to die, then how can I not ask if this is where God wants me, he is after all the giver and taker of life.  I believe that I am here because God is not finished with me yet, I am not at a place where I can spend eternity with him.  I don't know what the plan is, how much longer I have to live, but I do know this, whatever comes my way I know its for a reason, and that I have to learn from it.  It may not be what I want when I want it, but I have to deal with it.

So...GoPro sucks right now in my mind.  I order a new GoPro for my trip and the freakin WIFI does not work on it.  I get the "send it back to us and when we get it we will send you a new one"  I asked if that would happen in a week?  Heck no....so I told them I was unhappy with the one that I got and wanted to return it within their 30 day guarantee, then I ordered a new one....it will be here Monday.

Depending on a bunch of things I am going to TRY and upload some videos of my journey during the evenings when I have time.  I have no idea what the internet speeds will be so it might be a problem, but I will be in some great areas and hopefully the videos turn out as good as I want them to.

Off to get the kiddo's!  Best part of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment