Saturday, September 19, 2015

Don't Say I Can't

I leave this public, honestly because I have nothing to hide.  If people want to try and use this against me for their own gain, go right ahead.

I named this blog dontsayicant for a reason.  People are really good at tell others they can't achieve things.  Why is that?  Why are we not encouraging to the people around us and understanding that even though they might fail, as a person who cares about them you and will help pick them up and brush them off?

This season in my life is frustrating...I can feel old stressors coming back...ones that I have not felt for months, and I can feel my attitude change, I can feel how I deal with my kid differently.  My own frustration, being pissed off, is taking a toll on my life, on how I am treating the people around me. If someone wants to make choices that are contrary to what I want then that is their decision, and of course we all know that we each have to deal with the consequences of our decisions, I know I do.

So tomorrow I leave on a 12 day, 11 state, 2600 mile trip, just me and squishy!.  Part of which is to go to Houston and get scans and tests done, go to Florida to see some old, and some new friends :), and to clear my mind.  I know that there is a bunch of crap I am coming back to, but while I am gone none of that matters.  I may have failed multiple times as a husband, not been the greatest friend, but I know that I am loved by God, and that I am loved by my children.  I can't wait to wake up to gulf coast sunrises, and ride beautiful roads, stopping when I want and admiring what God has made for us.  I broke down and bought a selfie stick so I get to be in the pictures too!

Until then it is spending time with my kids, soccer games, movies, and lots of hugs and kisses.

Don't tell  me I can't, because I bound to prove you wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment